Friday 25 October 2013

LABC and APS events

I now turn to the current month - October - which began with the LABC (Local Authority Building Control) Presidents Reception on 1 October - another opportunity to mingle with friends and colleagues new and old and to spread the CIAT word.

Then on 9 October, I was delighted to be invited once more by the APS (Association for Project Safety) to present an award at their National CDM Awards held at their Awards Dinner in the Titanic Building in Belfast - I was back once more since our Dinner Dance held there last year! I was accompanied by my wife, Val, and our Vice-President Practice Gary Mees.

All good friends... - Gary Mees, Val, myself, Richard Habgood and his wife

...and jolly good company - Myself, Paul Everall CBE HonMCIAT, Richard Habgood, Graham Watts OBE HonMCIAT, Stanley Barker-McGuire and our good ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment